Can you call Mobile 14 so they can give me a sot tease please?
[CORRECTED 6/30/05 for Elle Driver sted The Bride]
little_lost_robot tells of a sot tease contest that he and THE CICHOWSKI won.
I just love saying THE CICHOWSKI. A picture of LLR's "caught Cichowski on digital camera while waiting for a live shot" picture is on my desk along with the funny OTSs that Graphics has come up with, but can't air:
--"PILL BILL": "Kill Bill" (Quentin Tarantino movie) look, with The Bride Elle Driver (Daryl Hannah) dressed as a nurse, complete with eyepatch and hypodermic needle.
--"NO SPANK ZONE": For Brockton, MA's decision to call its town a "no spank zone," show Spanky from "The Little Rascals" with a big "NO" circle and slash through him. (The one that aired looked like a big hand was coming to smack the anchor.... as ordered. I didn't mean to spank the anchor but I did want to see a big hand.)
--"NEW WONKA": hasn't aired yet but is kosher: Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka.
--Not to mention the STOLEN LAWN ORNAMENTS OTS featuring the garden gnome, which DID air, and was classic.
If I was a reporter I'd be so into a contest of making up funky sot teases. I may have a face for TV, but not the attitude. I'm too bitchy and cocky. Especially when it comes to writing.
Labels: Originally published
... Scribbled by Bill T ... 6/08/2005 09:50:00 PM ...
Email this entry ...
...
..........