Raw, but c*nsored blabbing and blogging of a young journalista
and local news producer in Southern New England.
email topstorylive % at # gmail + dot = com
Today on TopStoryLive:
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Northern New England Tour!
So finally I am getting the heck out of Dodge for this week's vacation. I decided I wanted to see some of the other New England states I hadn't seen yet.
Thursday Night: Bennington, VT Going north to Burlington or anything more interesting would have taken way too long, so I'll go see the fort and try and look across three states: VT, MA and NY.
Friday Night: Manchester, NH I'm told by the boi who went to college in NH that Manch. is very gay-friendly.
Saturday (or Sunday) Night: Ogunquit, ME(pron. UH-GUN-KWIT according to Patches) Supposedly another Provincetown. So why is it the Northwest has no coastal havens that have been largely invaded by the queer population?
With a quick sojourn down to Boston for an evening to see the newest faces of The Oriana Consort.
I'll try and bring you tales along the way via 10-cents-an-entry SMS. (And it sounds like I really shouldn't bother getting a BlackBerry... I should just find places to connect to the Web on the road if I want to post a lot.)