Garbage in, garbage out
I've had a bunch of garbled entries on the blog lately because I've been experimenting with a ton of AppleScripts and third-party applications designed to post Blogger entries without going to blogger.com. But none of them have really scored the jackpot.
What I want I will probably have to design or write myself. I'd like to be able to save entries as text files in one folder, and then once I connect to the Internet (thru dialup, yes, I am a cheapskate) run the AppleScript, have the program send each file as a post (with the file name becoming the title of the entry) in the order they were written/edited, and then move the files to a folder of "finished" files.
It sounds simple but I think it's going to be quite complicated. I'd have to learn a lot more AppleScript than I know now.
Labels: Originally published
... Scribbled by Bill T ... 11/12/2005 06:42:00 PM ...
Email this entry ...
...
..........