Raw, but c*nsored blabbing and blogging of a young journalista
and local news producer in Southern New England.
email topstorylive % at # gmail + dot = com
Today on TopStoryLive:
Friday, October 14, 2005
Gay TV News Blogs Like Me; and The Return Of Long Hair?
Sounds like I need to lose 20 pounds and go to the NLGJA conference. Since it sounds like it JUST happened, I probably have about a year to get down to fighting weight.
When I started noticing my hair was getting long I remembered the idea I'd had a while back, after I was induced to cut my ponytail from high school. I want to grow it out -- enjoy the mane once again -- and donate it to Locks of Love.
But how long is it going to take to get to ten inches? I can just barely get a little knot together at the back right now.
Will the selfish interest in enjoying long hair and the selfless interest in giving my long, curly, thick, red hair to someone else win out over the selfish interest in having short hair that would attract more men instead of putting them off? (that is, giving them another reason to reject me besides my growing weight?)