|
|

Raw, but c*nsored blabbing and blogging of a young journalista
and local news producer in Southern New England.
email topstorylive % at # gmail + dot = com
Today on TopStoryLive:
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Leftover from rainy afternoon of 6/22/05
Now there is a cute little handful.
But have I commented about how impossible it is for men to make nice admiring comments about wee ones? Without sounding incredibly odd, that is, or like a woman, or a child molester.
Boy, he is all over the place!
Okay, I'm sure that wasn't but it really could have been Vanessa Vollum.
There's some ad for "Wilton Station/Wilton Manors" in one of these publications. [Bay Windows]
How would like to be the kid -- a boy -- gay or straight -- to be on the cover of Bay Windows carrying the flag?
What was the middle one? Tea at Coffee Exchange.
Two iced teas I've had today and neither were the red one I love. Damn.
Can I write extended notes on the LG F 9100? Download them to/from Outlook, etc., like address book entries? Cost for download? Bandwidth? And can long notes become blogs and/or emails?
30 days to love it or hate it
Must check out Drinking Liberally.
Hibiscus (orange)
CLOUDBURST!Labels: Originally published
... Scribbled by Bill T ... 8/03/2005 01:29:00 AM ... Email this entry ...
...
..........
Log Archive
January 2003 /
February 2003 /
May 2003 /
February 2004 /
March 2004 /
April 2004 /
May 2004 /
June 2004 /
July 2004 /
August 2004 /
September 2004 /
October 2004 /
November 2004 /
December 2004 /
January 2005 /
February 2005 /
March 2005 /
April 2005 /
May 2005 /
June 2005 /
July 2005 /
August 2005 /
September 2005 /
October 2005 /
November 2005 /
December 2005 /
January 2006 /
February 2006 /
March 2006 /
April 2006 /
May 2006 /
|
|