Highway to the Danger Zone, and L'Egotisme
Five [crappy] movies that everyone loves.
Hmm, maybe I will have to add Top Gun and Braveheart to my Netflix queue. The others, I could give a blip about. I don't know, do I HAVE to watch The Karate Kid?
As for this link's author: I dunno, Maddox. I don't really go for guys who say "I rule!" I assume that everybody I talk to knows that "I MAY BE WRONG" (--Everything I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum).
Maddox says on his main page, The Best Page In The Universe, "This page is about me and why everything I like is great. If you disagree with anything you find on this page, you are wrong."
Is that the thesis of every personal web page and blogger in the universe?
Yes, I know topstorylive.blogspot.com is about me and the things I like but you can disagree with it, and with me. That's what the comments sections are for and why I offer an email address at the bottom of the page. Bring on the interactivity!
Incidentally, putting these entries and links online is FUN for me. I just hope people read what I'm writing and get a kick out of it. (Again, please comment! please comment! please comment! on Everything!)
Labels: Originally published
... Scribbled by Bill T ... 7/11/2004 09:30:00 AM ...
Email this entry ...
...
..........