A teeny bit of clicking becomes a huge lot of clicking [Updated]
Amazing what you find on the Web through just a teeny bit of clicking.
Somewhere, reading someone else's blog, I read about a function called "Trackback," a solid explanation of which has yet to surface before me. HaloScan.com provides it.
So I linked to HaloScan's website, and then found "reax" about Trackback. So it's like... When Joe links to Mary's blog entry, Mary then includes a Trackback at her entry... the equivalent of "Look! We're mentioned in Joe's blog!"
Country Store, a "Cracker Barrel Philosopher," has discovered just how easy to squirt some people are, because evidently there are now boxer shorts for them.
Found out about THAT through an entry at Interested-Participant.
And Country Store's ridiculously long list of "Good Stuff" links included MOOREWATCH.com is apparently "Watching Michael Moore's Every Move" and challenging his statements. Choh.
Then there's the transplanted Texan, a Lone Star Stater in T.O. As he puts it, "Can you say, 'culture shock?'" Oh, and get this.... his name is AUSTIN, even. Well, shucks, ma'am!
He's got a good idea I'm going to steal, which is putting a link to email with the subject being Re: (the title of the blog entry) on the name of the poster.
The other good idea I'd like to steal from him and others, but don't know how to at this point, (I may have to see if either HaloScan.com or blogger.com can help) is making it so if there is a comment, show "Comment (1)", or if there is more than one, show "Comment (X)", or if there are no comments, show "Any comments?" or something like that.
I also love Austin's design of the borders of his entries and blog titles.
[Update]
Forgot to add one last click. Always Low Prices--Always features the good and the bad about Wal-Mart.
Labels: Originally published
... Scribbled by Bill T ... 4/25/2004 04:45:00 PM ...
Email this entry ...
...
..........