Raw, but c*nsored blabbing and blogging of a young journalista
and local news producer in Southern New England.
email topstorylive % at # gmail + dot = com
Today on TopStoryLive:
Tuesday, May 06, 2003
Snowcrabs and Cods and Weed... Oh My!...
Top three stories on the CBC this morning....
-It's Snow Crab season and the snow crab fisherman is striking.
-It's Cod season and the cod fishermen are striking.
-It's legislature season and it's open season on legalizating Marajuiana.
Top three on CNN this morning...
-War
-War
-SARS
Go figure... it seems like fishing and weed are more important the SARS (or lack thereof in Toronto!) or that darn war in Iraq. So why is it the the American and Canadian media are headlining different things?
I can't provide and answer, I'm just asking the questions. It' really not like we're a bunch of redneck/fishermen up here.
Anyway... just a short one today, just to see if I can figure out this whole blog business!